I Walked In On My Girlfriend Having Sex With Our Teacher During Lunch. What Should I Do? Is There Anything I Can Do To Get Her Back?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. It all started in the cafeteria, when she didn't have money in her lunch account. She asked me for money, and I handed her $6 dollars for her lunch account. Fastward to now, our relationship has been on a low tide for quite sometime. She's been exhibiting these weird behaviors around me, like she doesn't want to hang out with me. I went to go hug her last week and she bit my damn shoulder, I still have the mark of it being all bruised up. I forgot to mention, she's one of those people who thinks they're a wolf. It's like an emo cult. She loves hanging around these weird people. They even bite each other on the neck, arms, hands... Pretty much anywhere. Now, fast tracking today, I was heading to class for tutorial during lunch. I seen the lights were off in the class. This teacher was known to not lock his room at anytime of the day. So I opened it and seen her on top of my teacher in class. When they seen the door open, she collapsed into his chest, trying to hide herself. I shut the door real quick so they didn't see me. After lunch, I met up with her and told her what I had seen and she went ballistic on me. I said "What's the reason you cheated on me with the teacher" and she said "He treats me right and gives me attention, unlike you. His dick is just so big, it's way bigger than your baby dick" I lost my composer at this point and started to yell and lunge at her. Some kid was behind me grabed my just in time to prevent me from doing what I was about to do. She told me "I'm breaking up with you. Now I have a reason to break up with you, you can't clearly keep yourself together, You're not a man, you're just pathetic." and she walked off, and so did I. I didn't answer that kid who grabbed me what had happened. Now, I'm very depressed, and I don't know what to do. Should I just drop everything and go back with her? I can't stand a moment not talking to her after all that fiasco that happened in school.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew no don't go back to her she has an attitude problem and that's the least of her worries. Ruin her life, tell someone of the authorities about what you saw and she'll be depressed too. You didn't deserve the shit she said. Hopefully you'll feel better. You can slide in my dms and we can come up with genius ideas to ruin her life together 🌚

• You are a great friend, giving me advice on what to do, and wanting to help but... I made this story up. 😞 I usually make up these crazy ass scenarios just to bait people to see if they can see through stories like this. Thanks for wanting to help, hopefully you're not upset.

• Hahahhahaha dw I used to do the same shit on another site called experience project. 😋❤

• Oh nice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be straight forward with her tell her to "clean up her act or this all can end in a flash if she isn't careful." And get really close to her when you end the sentence and just walk away. Just show her that your serious about the relationship and you dont appreciate it when she is out messing about. And if it takes you moving on make it clear your willing to do it. As if she keeps tripping thorugh life maybe she doesn't deserve to have someone who actually loves her.

If she asks how she can fix whats the issue tell her to stop just selling her body out to others and live up to true expectations. Hearing this from you is going to hit her harder than trying to get revenge. As what really hurts is hearing the brutal truth from those you love or look up too.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• What the actual fuck. Why would you want her back?

• Because she fills in that missing gap in my life. She wonderful, caring, beautiful, and unique.

• Dude, you're an idiot if you're going to sit here and think this is love...

If she loved you, she would not have even thought about cheating on you. You may love her, but she clearly does not love you. Was she thinking about you when she decided to spread her legs for another man?

You need to find someone who loves you and respects not only you, but your relationship.

• I guess you're right. I just can't believe she cheated on me, and just with anybody but a teacher. It's really hard to sink this all in as reality.

• Why de hell u want that girl back? Omg...

• Because she fills in that missing gap in my life. She's wonderful, caring, beautiful, and unique. We even like the same music

• Nope.

• I THINK YOU MADE THAT WHOLE THING UP LMFAO GET A LIFE WOLF CULT YEA OK SURE WHAT EVER

• dumo her, she is no good

What Guys Said 5

• Is this for real?

> She's been exhibiting these weird behaviors around me, like she doesn't want to hang out with me.

Yeah, because she doesn't. You should have dumped her.

> I went to go hug her last week and she bit my damn shoulder

Well, she (correctly) assessed that she could hurt you or assault you without any consequence or risk of retaliation, and you proved her right. Why should she not do it, if you let her do it?

> I forgot to mention, she's one of those people who thinks they're a wolf. It's like an emo cult.

Yup. She's insane. Reminds me of that girl a buddy dated in college. Turned out to be a drug addict. And she attempted to stick a knife into his face. Nice story.

> I said "What's the reason you cheated on me with the teacher"

Why do you even need to ask? The reason is you acted like a wuss the whole time, and she's not into that.

> Now, I'm very depressed

You shouldn't be! That should be a nice learning experience.

> And I don't know what to do.

Run for your life.

• What you should do is find another girl. This one doesn't like you. by the way the teacher would be deep shit if this got out.

• I guess it's kind of obvious that doesn't like me... Do you think I need evidence to get that teacher in trouble?

• I think you are going to need more than just "I saw..." But I think you should tell an adult. You might not be the only one who has seen something. The people to worry about are your (former) girlfriend and other future female students.

• man, no, just let her go. find somebody else

• cool story bro

• Will you could get that teacher fired and her expelled if you really wanted to

• Do you think I can do that without evidence?

• You have witness don't you