Do you think he has feelings for me or can we be together one day?

So I had a crush on a TA he is a student too (my classmate). So I sent him an email thanking him for his help and i kinda flirted with him a bit ( I said you looked cute today ) .. he said thank you). then he said (do you believe me that I always get rejected?) (i said well that s sucks since your got everything. you are smart funny and cute, I am sorry to flirt I hope I did not bother you). (He said no it s okay but can not flirt with students). (I said I m not a student here anymore and you are my classmate and before you became a TA). (He said well but still you were a former student here are you trying to get me in a trouble? "he put a smiley face). I said (oh sorry, no I don t). Then he said (I am not made at you.) Then I did not reply back. I saw hi 2 days later we talked smiled everything was fine. I went home and I emailed him I said ( It was good to see you today, I hope I did not make you feel uncomfortable, please know I still value and respect you) he replied ( thank you that very sweet of you. I m not uncomfortable with you or offended, I just do not want to hurt your feelings). I said ( i know no worries) he said (thank you)..
What does he mean with "I just do not want to hurt your feelings" in this case? he does not like me? or I am the wrong person? or wrong time? does he sound like he had feelings for me? does it look like we can be together one day? I used to catch him staring. The way he stars at me means somethings.
by the way in our university policy TA and students can be together.

Updates:
by the way He showed me all types of signs of liking me for the past 2 years, yet he rejected me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People still play the cat and mouse game at 28-29? i would have told that mofo from the get go that im fucking interested. found out if they are or not, that way i can fucking move in or move on. At 28, ain't no fucking time to waste playing footsie... ur either in or out.

0|0
    1|0
    • Update: its taking you 2 years to take the hint that he isn't interested... at least not in that manner?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say no, usually when a guys says stuff like he has it means that he's not interested. Or at any rate that's my experience.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't sound interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not interested but doesn't wanna lead you on either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!