A girl kissed my boyfriend. He said he just stood there when she kissed him. Did he cheat on me?

So my boyfriend texts me at 1 am telling me how sorry and guilty he feels. He said apparently some girl that likes him kissed him when he was with his friends. No they were not drunk they hadn't even touched a glass of alcohol. He said he stood there while she kissed him, he didn't push away either... does it still count if he didn't kiss back but didn't push away? Should i dump him? Or give him another chance? please help!!!😭😭

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, you need to calm down. You forgive him and forget this because he did nothing wrong. Unless he gets kissed all the time from random girls, you need to give him another chance. He was probably NOT expecting that, and was simply stumped and froze due to the shock of what was happening. He did not kiss her back and told you what happened. I would give him a pass this time, but tell him it better not happen again!

Most Helpful Girl

• well if it were me here is what i would do but your not me so it's your decision... first of all he did have the decency to tell you , honesty about the issue is good. in my opinion i think he truly didn't mean to let her kiss him but was shocked then again you have to decide... ask yourself 1. do you really like this guy or will it never be the same after this issue 2. did you cry over this i know that may not seem important but if you are unsure of the first answer then this will help odds are if you cried then this will get in the way of your future together. overall it comes down to this will/do you think you will be able to truly get over this or will you end having nightmares about him soon cheating on you... to put it simply if you trust him COMPLETELY then you should stay if you don't think you trust him completely you should leave him... that is in my opinion the best thing to do however in the end remember it is up to YOU

What Guys Said 5

• He was shocked and he felt guilty for being frozen and surprised coz he told u about t he didn't wait for u o find out so he have genuine feelings for u.

And if he didn't get shocked he would have pushed her back ;) he is that type but this time happened he got attacked while his guard down that's why he apologize and he is a keeper.

• Just warn him next time he have to push otherwise u won't believe he is innocent every time

• No that's not cheating, it's very common for a guy in that situation to freeze because he doesn't know what to do right away. If you want to talk to him about it making it clear that he needs to push her away should anything like that happen again, that's fine.

The fact that he didn't kiss back and did tell you means he didn't want it and is honest with you.

• If someone unexpectedly kissed me I'd probably not push away out of sheer surprise, at least he had the decency to tell you

• give him a second chance. He was most likely in shock. It doesn't count as cheating unless he actually did something but just standing there isn't cheating. Talk to him for some clarity on the situation

• Give him another chance he was in shock and didn't know what to do. He even told you what had happened when most guys wouldn't have even said anything. He didn't cheat on you he just didn't know what to do.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!