How to move on from someone completely after ending all forms of contact?

I don't have any feelings for him anymore and there is absolutely no way I can contact him again. I live miles away from him now, and neither of us planned to keep in touch.

But, my mind is still occupied with his thoughts. Even though I don't like, I still feel like we will meet again. Even though I don't want to, the thought is glued to my head. I don't feel miserable or saddened by his thought.
The thought is just there and that's what bothers me.

I want to get rid of that thought but finding it hard.
Any tips?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You've already blocked them, now you need to keep yourself occupied so your mind doesn't have time to wander. Be busy during the day. Make yourself so tired from the day that you fall asleep quickly every night.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal. The sense of loss. Fill your body and mind with other things to such an extent that there is no room in your brain for thoughts of him.

What Guys Said 5

• figure put some way to get your mind off. an intrest a hobby a friend you can hangout with. most of all your head should be in the right place staying positive staying strong and moving forward not back

• keep on saying that whatever has happened has happened for good... and your mind will start to believe it...

• that is totally normal, it happens to everyone. dont worry, just give it some time, you will move on

• u can't remove any one from life u can replace him.. it will work just try it...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!