Sitting watching tv with girlfriend. See a random guy and says" geez don't that look like Ryan" Ryan is her cousins boyfriend. should I be concerned?

30

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't worry. She was just pointing out on how they look alike. I read what you wrote about her texting him and everything. It doesn't sound like there's anything wrong. Leave it be for now. If more, more obvious things happen, then see what to do.

• That was the start.

• Okay, here, I have a question for you now.

• What's the question?

• lmaooo noooooo!! she's just telling you if that looks like her cousin's boyfriend

• I get that but kinda odd to point out

• sounds like she's cheating. and it sounds sound weird.. hire a private investigator? lol

• Can't afford a private investigator. Just gets really upset if I ask simple questions

• Why would you be concerned about that in the least bit?

• I've noticed lately she talks bad about her cousin but all good about him. She runs daycare and he always picks up mid after noon

• That seems a little far fetch.

• Yes and no but why talk bad about family but nice about cousins man

What Guys Said 0