Guys, Why did my ex do this?

We've been broken up for like five months and hadn't talked since the breakup but we still were friends on snapchat and he would sometimes watch my stories but after watching one of my stories from last week I had posted me out with my friends at the bar he unfriended me on snap. by the way he's the one that broke up with me.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• ... I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you care? He's an ex. Wait!!! You really don't think you can be friends do you? Lmfao smh. You really don't think you can reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after? Roflmfao

• he is just tired of living in the past. he found a way out

• He's just jealous you're enjoying your life without him