When to stop being paranoid if your partners is cheating?

my husband and I have been together for about 8 months as a married couple now. in January I caught him sexting another girl... we fought and he promised it would get better..
now I found out three days ago that he got a girls number from his work, and they were texting as below in the picture... nothing sexual but it pissed me off he got a girls number and also texting her. I got in his phone and just blocked her.
should I stop being paranoid about him cheating or am I in the right? When to stop being paranoid if your partners is cheating??

71

Most Helpful Guy

• You have every right not to trust him. He cheated on you once already, why in the world should you trust him again, especially if he's doing things like this?

I would file for a divorce. He isn't to be trusted. And don't sweat it. You're young, from the looks of your profile, you're attractive, and you seem nice. No need to ball and chain yourself to a marriage, especially with this loser.

• lol thank you. divorce is definitely an option, but I am praying it works itself out.
      gotta exhaust all options you know? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I occasionally have conversations with one of my guy friends that's married (we have known each other since like a week before he and his wife started dating). I and ways keep it on the level and make sure I mention at least one other guy i think is hot/am dating. Mainly because if his wife reads it, it's cool. And second it's not cool to have intimate/constant convos with a married man. It's important to be respectful of the situation.

• very very true.

• Example we texted for like 4 hours the other day. I was trying to get him a customer for his side business working on cars and trying to get him to hook me up with one of his friends. Most of it was debating whether the guy and I would get along. It was probably about 30 texts between the two of us total and I have no shame in it. I always look at the frequency and subject and how would I feel if it was my husband and another girl. If I feel uncomfortable with that then it's veered into a dangerous territory and I back out.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• If it's just texting then it is harmless but with his history he should have told you so you are more able to trust him

• I agree. he was so jumpy with his phone is how I even found out they were texting. I said who are you talking to? and saw her name. he would kinda flinch when I was around his phone

• Normally if he hadn't cheated in the past I would say you were being silly but he must know he needs to earn your trust back and to do that he needs to be upfront and share more than he would normally need to. Have you tried sitting down and talking to him about what you need from him to begin trusting him again?

• I don't see a problem with him having female friends but sexting isn't ok. Is everything good with you two sexually? I mean if the well is dry he's more likely to stray but I also don't think going through his phone blocking numbers is a way to keep him on the straight and narrow either :/

• yeah maybe I shouldn't have done that. :/
      at the time I caught him sexting someone we hadn't had sex for a while on account of my pelvic floor dysfunction but now it has gotten a bit better and we are able to.

• very true. thank you for your advice :)

• No problem :) best of luck

• I would be worried he might have deleted some messages

• I think he did bc there are only 4 messages here and the first one isn't a hello or greeting so I believe he deleted them before I saw them.

• yeah and he said she was just a friend and they had met earlier. my concern is why the hell are you giving your number out to single girls you just met, when you are married?

• I would confront the girl too

• Honey you are so beautiful. Dump his ass

• Dump his ass now!!! You're married. Not okay and he obviously isn't trying. He bet should have got a girls number. And you should never have to question if you can trust him if you are married to him. He should be doing everything in his power to ear back your trust not talking to other girls

• Why would you even allow this? He is a married man, he should not be texting any othet girls like that! Like, why would he even care or bother to message other girls? My boyfriend won't even reply to thay and he won't ask for other girl's number. And I'm serious, he's just so loyal to me. I hope your guy would be loyal too. Don't br considerate on this please, he will get used to it.

• My boyfriend also BLOCKED and UNFRIENDED girls he liked before when we became official because he knows it will hurt me if he talks to them again. I caught him "talking" and looking at pretty girl's picture and he immediately blocked them :( I mean it's okay to have girl friends BUT they should know their stand especially if they know he's married. They should not flirt with him through text. I'm a paranoid girlfriend too so I know

• He also stopped liking pictures of other girls in facebook hahaha

• And just block her okay? That's better!! But are they coworkers? lol that's hard