Everything is a lie?

My heart is broken my "man" is cheating... Worst part with my "good" friend. Fucking hell. Trying to finish my schooling then me and the kids are gone. Now its my turn to play pretend. Sorry not a question just need to vent my chest hurts.

Thank you all for the love and help.

Most Helpful Guy

• not a lie as much as it is a broken bond of trust that should be there. moving on will be good for you when you do it. and dont let it bother yu s much. and while it is a painful moment for you its gonna pass even though it will be painful as hell.

and take a break from seeing anyone for a bit because your in a spot where most guys would take advantage if there jerks and you dont need the added head ache. and i am sorry the guy did this. but once you move on it will get easier

• 💗 thank you. I dont plan on dating anytime soon. I won't have time. Yes most woman would be an easy target. When im in this state i can't be "won over"

• So sorry to hear that. May you be blessed with a lovely lady that has children you can love as your own.

• i hope so its why i like looking for single moms they deserve just as much respect as the single ladys who have no kids.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I know it hurts. But you can do 3 things
    Either find someone else to relief the pain and start new
    Or Improve yourself cause you are a girl you can do anything which could turn into anything amazing and cute both at the same time.

• Well im working on improving myself so thats what i will do. I can't forgive something like this.

• Hey unless you'll become stronger afterwards. its called life it happens people have gone through worse, ok.. you'll be don't keep r head up and FORGIVE cause it will make u happier search it up. hope this help

• So you're going to pretend that you don't know about it?

• Have no choice. He can deal with 5 to 6 months of fake shit i delt with 5 years of fake bullshit.

• Why not break up now? Because of the kids?

• No. Im not working childcare is exspensive im doing schooling from home. Once that is done and i have a job im out. I might not make it that far i was pretty cold to him last night when he got home.

• Same story repeats so many times. The Cheaters are the ones who got caught. What are the others called?

What Girls Said 4

• am sorry to hear about what you're going through
    i hope things will get better for you and your kids in the future

68.media.tumblr.com/.../...0muD5Y1t3ndkqo1_400.gif

• I understand. Hope you feel better soon. This feeling is the worst.

• The guy and your friend need to be left in the dust, it's all toxic. Know you're worth more from a man and from a friend and cut ties to allow room for the greater things you deserve. People don't change. Horrible role models for the kids too. Fresh start time.

• So you'll stay even though you know what he's done

• I have no choice i have to until my course is done and i have a job.

• No I understand your reasoning just it's going to be really tough