Anyone had same feeling?

Ok, so I had couple of relationship, they all ended well without any big problems and I'm still in contact with those girls sometimes. But with this girl, I was stucked somewhere in between of friendship and dating for half a year. Then we had a little argue about our relationship and I stopped talking to her but started about a week ago without any problems. But here's the thing. I wasn't sad about what she said to me, I know deep inside me, that we're going to be together, sooner or later. It's not an hope, this is something completely different. Anyone ever felt like you will be together with that person again in the future? How did it end?

10

What Girls Said 1

• I have done that. We ended up getting married. I think that the difference was that we were close friends before we were lovers, so I felt that we would be able to fix the problem that came up. We've been together for sixteen years now, and it hasn't been easy, but I don't doubt that we'll stay together for the rest of our lives.

• That's great, thanks! I hope that you will stay together :)

What Guys Said 0