My ex husband asked for sex. When I did he ignored me, confused?

Me and my husband married for 7 years. Two gorgeous children until one day he decided he preferred my ex best friend. He left his family and moved in with her for a year and a half. Recently split up and he's been asking me for sex. I thought it was a bad idea but it happened a couple days ago. Now I'm confused. Thought friends with benefits would be ok. But I text him saying it was better than I remembered and he ignored me. Sent a sexy pic. Also ignored. He said it was "hard for him" what does that mean? And not to tell anybody? Don't know what to think except I've been stupid.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut your losses, don't allow yourself to be easily persuaded, Don't hang around crack oj with life, and you will find love again

1|0
    0|0
    • I've tried to get over it deep down I wanted my family back but now I feel used and even more unwanted

• Show All
    • He still seeing her too and telling me he isn't...

• sack him off. start afresh

Most Helpful Girl

• He is stupid he left you for your ex best friend and I think he just is using you for sex

1|1
    0|0
    • If he doesn't want anybody to know do u think he's still seeing her too?

• Yes I think so if he doesn't want anyone to know I think he is going back and forth

• Thank you forMho

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yep you were stupid alright

1|0
    0|0
  • Full circle sex
    Do him if yoj want not when he gets

0|0
    0|0
  • dont talk to ur exes

0|0
    0|0
    • Still married and have children

• He probably feels dumb too and regrets it, realizes it was a bad idea for him too and to forget it

0|0
    0|0
    • Do u think he regrets it?

• Show All
    • Look bad to who tho lol.

• He looks bad mostly

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!