My ex husband asked for sex. When I did he ignored me, confused?

Me and my husband married for 7 years. Two gorgeous children until one day he decided he preferred my ex best friend. He left his family and moved in with her for a year and a half. Recently split up and he's been asking me for sex. I thought it was a bad idea but it happened a couple days ago. Now I'm confused. Thought friends with benefits would be ok. But I text him saying it was better than I remembered and he ignored me. Sent a sexy pic. Also ignored. He said it was "hard for him" what does that mean? And not to tell anybody? Don't know what to think except I've been stupid.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut your losses, don't allow yourself to be easily persuaded, Don't hang around crack oj with life, and you will find love again

• I've tried to get over it deep down I wanted my family back but now I feel used and even more unwanted

• He still seeing her too and telling me he isn't...

• sack him off. start afresh

Most Helpful Girl

• He is stupid he left you for your ex best friend and I think he just is using you for sex

• If he doesn't want anybody to know do u think he's still seeing her too?

• Yes I think so if he doesn't want anyone to know I think he is going back and forth

• Thank you forMho

What Guys Said 4

• Yep you were stupid alright

• Full circle sex
    Do him if yoj want not when he gets

• dont talk to ur exes

• Still married and have children

• He probably feels dumb too and regrets it, realizes it was a bad idea for him too and to forget it

• Do u think he regrets it?

• Look bad to who tho lol.

• He looks bad mostly

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!