How long do you stand by your man... serving 20 years in federal prison?

Gals- Could you do it?
Guys - Would you let her?

613

Most Helpful Guy

• are you married? is he a good man, but made one huge mistake? if you're not married, don't wait. you should move on with your life. would he wait 20 for you? No. he'd find a pretty little girl that takes care of his needs and start a new life. you are under no obligation unless you're married. kids add to the equation.

• Yes we are married and he is great man

• well then, you really should wait for him - a lifetime if needed. ❤. May your love and appreciation for each other grow stronger than ever. he is going to need you desperately to stay sane and balanced.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to say yes, but I can't, bc 20 years is a lot of time and people change, so do feelings. Even if i tried and even if i am. faithful,. who cares if I don't love him. anymore? I'll help him anyway I can&will support him. When he gets out I can find him a place to stay&a job. But I can't promise that my feelings will stay for 20 years to come,. no one can.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I could. Would I want to? No. There's plenty of prison dating sites out there. Hell, even Manson got married. I don't mind dating someone who did something wrong - as long as they learned from it.

• I'd tell her that I wouldn't be upset if she left.
    If she were going away, whether or not I stay is dependent upon the crime.

• if i am please wait for me so i can have something to look forward to when i get out. i need that hope girl.

• no i wouldn't if its her choice so be it but id advice her to live her life to the fullist and not way about the one i ruined

• "Tell my Rose to try and find another, 'cause it ain't right that she should live alone."

Honestly I think 20 years of being apart could change one's entire personality to the point that they drift apart.

• I would keep her away. never wanting her to see me locked away

• My suggestion is to find a married guy. You can have a nice sexual relationship, but there is a limit.

• would anyone expect you to? While married my ex was facing 5-25 I did everything possible. Hired the best lawyer, paid for the best rehab etc. Nobody expectted me to stay married to her certainly not to stay faithful.

• For a guy in prison, it would mean the WORLD to him I would imagine for his woman to stand with him through it. But, can't really blame her for not being able to though. It would certainly show her love and devotion to him!

• What would be the point?
    I mean, that is like a third or fourth of your life spent alone.
    Unless he is in there for protecting you or something, then I wouldn't blame her for moving on.

• O would kill her before o got arrested so she doesn't have to make that disson then I would pee bargain for the death penalty

• I'd likely move on to be honest especially if they did something really stuiped

What Girls Said 5

• I think that twenty years apart would be too much.

• I would if we were married and he's been good to me. And whatever he did was a forgivable crime.

• ... that's intense. why would he be in prison?

• Actually he is of the few that is truly innocent but get sent away anyways. His case couldn't be presented correctly because important supporting evidence couldn't be allowed in due to a past case.

• Id have to say no 20years is a bit too much

• How long does it take to read the verdict?