🎵Should I stay or should I go🎵?

Would you stay with your partner if they cheated on you? And Why?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• If u hit yourself w a hammer, and u find out is a painful experience, would u hit yourself again?

No matter how much u love your partner, if he/she cheat on u again, will it hurt?

Some people suffer because have no options. Like parents w a sick child. But some other suffer willingly. Like those who forgives instead of learning.

Maybe is just me, I'm a prideful person. Pride alone can make or destroy ur self esteem.

If u think u can rebuild your trust in ur partner and tolerate living with the uncertainty, then go ahead. Love pulls crazy stunts like this everyday, why not?

But not me. One hit w the hammer is good enough for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. Even if he loved me, regretted it, and would never do it again the trust would already be broken. The way I see it, I trusted him not to betray me and he did. If he's showed that he can't stay faithful and follow through with his promises then why would I trust his word again? I wouldn't even hate the guy really, I just wouldn't be able to love him the way that I need to.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• The person I'm with now cheated on me like 3 years ago, we broke up and now we're back together. Whoops.

What Girls Said 4

• Leave, once a cheater always a cheater. Don't stay in a toxic relationship. Find someone who will treat you like a queen and only love you.

• I did, because he was honest about it and I could tell that he was really trying to fix the problems that led to it happening. I didn't want to let go of ten years and my best frien without a fight. I'm glad that I made that choice, because I'm happier now than I was before... our relationship is a lot stronger and more meaningful.

• LEAVE.
    Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• Depends why they cheated...
    But from past experience yeh I have. As 'you accept the love you think you deserve' and its a lot harder to just switch off