What he did was cruel right?

He just picked a fight with me, made me cry, drove me to self harm then broke up with me. On a day where I told him I had an awful day and that i was feeling scared and vulnerable. I had so much respect for him. Never in a million years expected this.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• No one drives you to self-harm, but yourself. Fights happen in relationships. Break-ups can happen as a result of a fight.

Stop being a victim. You are as responsible and guilty for what happened as he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• what he did definitely sounds cruel but you made the decision to self harm... which isn't a good idea tbh because you don't need that, you are worth so much more

What Guys Said 3

• How terrible... :(

• suppose he is dead not coming back ever.. if comes back be happy other wise keep it that way

• How did he drive you to self harm? I guess I'd need more details.

• I already struggled with that problem before. But what he said made me do it again

• It was that control that drove me to it. Because he said I didn't have control. That I couldn't make choices for myself. I'm sorry the guy who threatens you. You seems like a nice guy. You don't deserve that

• Okay well just remember that he does not have that control. You do. And you should cease contact with him. Nobody tells you what to do except yourself. You're the captain of your own ship.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, that was cruel, but, what made him to attempt these things?