Did I make the right decision? ?

Recently I moved out of my boyfriends house because he was such a momas boy , he wouldn't consider taking me wherever he went with her, he would take her word over mine and on top of that he was a true dick, he layed hands on me a few times. And I would do his laundry , keep his room clean since the rest of the house was a total disgust cus of the dirty ass mom and I Cooked for him. And nothing I did was ever enough even before I walked out of the house I still told him
He was welcome to leave with me. But he chose to stay and I left no hesitation. Did I make the right choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what you describe, it sounds like you made the right decision. There's only so much grief you should take, and it sounds like he gave you no end to it. From what you say, it's difficult to know how much influence his mom had on his comments, but given her tendencies, it looks like the apple didn't fall far from that tree.

Consider this - if you'd have married him, you'd have to live with him like that and her as your MiL. If you and her butted heads much, I can see why you left. Good choice, good decision.

• Yeah the day I left he sent me a message saying he felt bad and that things weren't gonna be okay for him for a while. That I deserved better.
      It just pisses me off because even at the last day o still offered my home to him because his mom don't even want him there anymore and the step dad yet he still kisses her ass and the day I left they celebrated her birthday and were all happy like I never happened. That family is just fucked and their house is sooooo muthafuckin dirty... smfh

Most Helpful Girl

• You sure as hell made the right decision, dont even second guess it, he sounds like a dumbass who can't do anything for himself! You derserve more, especially from someone who doesn't lay there hands on you thats just wrong!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• yeah you did , you dont need a life style where the mom s worse than the naive mothers boy who might as well marry her if he is gonna out her before you.

you can do better and your young enough to learn from this and keep it as a reminder of what not to go for in guys lol

• You made the right choice and it's shame cause he had it good with you but he chose to do what he wanted which was wrong. I wish there was more girls out there like you , they are hard to find for sure.

• Yes you did. Good job!

• fuck yeah you made the right choice. congratulations on your freedom 😆

• of course you did the right thing, after all you're looking for a boyfriend not a son

• you can do better. .

What Girls Said 2

• You made the best choice for yourself

• Yes you did the right job girl
    I'd never date a mommas boy