Girls, Should we get married? Or break up?

My fiance and I have been together for 4 years now. Im older than him and we come from different cultures. However we over came cultural and languages obstacles. But getting married just doesn't feel right cuz although how great we are together and hpw much we love each other. Still he is too pushy and want to marry real soon and im an idiot who cares for what people think. Some think we are childish and act like kids abd thats wrong. Others claim that we are great lovers but others times say otherwise. I know I shouldn't care what people think but im an idiot who can't help it. So should we break up and tdy to find in others what we need or get married based on our love and understanding. Im so confused

4
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• If your subconscious is telling you no, don't marry him. It can be really difficult, especially if everything seems good on paper. It's part of the reason why when I read this article I bookmarked it, to read for inspiration and courage to end something that seems perfect on paper but I know deep inside, isn't what I'm waiting/looking for. Perhaps it will provide you the same courage and inspiration.

onmogul.com/.../how-you-ll-know-you-ve-met-the-one-it-s-all-in-the-voice-in-your-head-32ee4bef-bfd4-49fa-8a0a-df7d9bd9c139

• If you are thinking about breaking up then you shouldn't get married.

• Isn't that what marriage is for? To find love and understanding?

• If you are not sure you want to get married it's best to break up