How to find purpose in your life?

so I just got out of a relationship and I realized something... I don't know what the hell I am doing with my life... my relationship consisted of him making me cry and hurt... so just now im realizing how many friends I lost and that I really just have no passion left in me... how do I find myself a passion?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You're under 18... no one under 18 knows their purpose, so step 1 relax.

Step 2: Your purpose is most definitely not tied up in who you are dating. You're emotionally hurt right now, so its ok to feel numb for a bit, but don't define yourself by who you're with.
    Step 3: Don't stop learning. Think about what you don't know, and try to know it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please dont feel numb and empty

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• do what will make you happy

• being with him does... I just have no idea how to get him back

• i meant... thats the thing... my life its just numb and empty

• you're young. it's gonna take time to heal no matter what. it'll be difficult to focus. very difficult. but just keep trying.

• Get involved with life I mean live to the max. try everything and go for it all. getting hurt is just part of life and it's the only way you are gonna learn

• Well purpose in life can be anything. I believe in gods plan so whenever i do something semi-right i figure "God wanted me to do that" lmao. But my only real goal over everything is to laugh. Have fun and laugh. If i'm living in some broke down ass house 20 years from now but i got my wife there chillin n she's happy, and i lived a fun happy life then i'm sure ill be content

• "Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it" - Buddha

• what do you like to do for fun?

• watch anime, eat, sleep , and talk to friends

• go spend the day watching re:zero and then get back to me.

• jk jk, yeah for now just enjoy life as it is for a little. you dont have to do anything special but maybe if you really want try something new

• Personally I'd say, everything starts with a plan

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!