How does this work?

Alright so I've been talking to this guy for almost 5 years and we've kinda always been sorta a thing but now its ended. I've never liked anyone before and can almost asure you i love him but its becoming clearer and clearer that were over (by curcumstance not by either of our choices) and im not sure how to handle it. Its been t months since we last seen or spoke to each other and i feel like im falling apart but also keeping everything together. Like i can live without him sure. Im not that dependant but he just made life happier for me and no one ever could infiriate me like that man. I just dont know how to fill this void.

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Just give yourself some time and make up your mind. If u think to continue try talking to him once or twice, if he feels the same, then its ok, if he doesn't its best to leave him be. Hope it helps.

What Girls Said 0