Rekindling with an EX boyfriend long distance should I give up or keep trying?

Boyfriend and I were happily together long distance for just over a year no issues everything was amazing between us and we visited each other as often as possible. We decided I would move to him since it was easier. Before moving he lost his job. Things started to get rocky between us. The day I moved he decided he wanted to break up and couldn't handle having a relationship. He suspected it might be a mistake but needed time to think. I quit the job I had accepted and moved back to my previous city in a much better job. We stopped talking to have space. He called two weeks later to talk. I waited a month to contact him. A month after the break up we talked everything is good he found a new job and was happy but misses me and wanted us to try again. I said we could but we would need to start again. We took it slow and finally had a chance to see each other 3 months after the breakup in a different city. Everything was nice about the visit there was clearly something still there for both of us and we discussed options. Due to our jobs we couldn't see each other for another 6 weeks. We continued talking and building the relationship again. We visited with each other over Christmas his grandfather passed away while I was there and he said he was happy I was with him when it happened we spent Christmas with his family like the previous year. When the visit finished we discussed what we are. He wanted to keep it at we are dating. He has visited me since Christmas where I am and it was amazing. Went out with my friends, spent time together everything was awesome and he says he is ready to call me his girlfriend. The question I have is we have now been together or known each other for almost 2 years, trying again for 6 months. Although everything seems to be good we talk often in messages or calls, he is making plans for our future, there is little affection or romance unless we are together when it is obvious by actions, not like before no "I love you"

02
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• whoa... Deja Vu

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 0