Why would my EX constantly try to sabotage my life?

Doesn't HE have his own life? Or is he just that bored and has nothing better to do then to constantly troll?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• he wants to control you one way or another you know like if he can't be with you no one can. he needs a good butt kicking by your friends or family to get him too leave you alone. you can say what you want but guys like that will not stop till they are forced to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he has difficulty letting go. Nurses his wounds, engages in retaliation. It takes two to tango. So disengage, ignore, ice out, don't take the bait until he decides he can't manipulate a response out of you. If he manipulates others into asking you questions or engaging you on the topic don't defend yourself, just state "I've moved on. I don't talk about that anymore".

What Guys Said 4

• some people don't have anything better to do

• Usually if an ex is trying to sabotage your life it means they still have feelings for you

• I think he's plain crazy and obsessive

• Glad I could help. Need anything else just message me

• Okay

• what did you do?

• Apparently made him jealous by talking to someone else... he seriously needs to move on with his life.

• By YES I mean he seriously needs to move on.

• because he hates you and wants you to be destoyed

• You mean destroyed*, if he hates me that much why even bother and do all that crap that he does?

• He can't, it's just really annoying how much effort he puts into it.

• ignore it some day it will be boring for him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!