This week has been horrible. I confessed to my best friend and he rejected me. We agreed to take a break from each other and it hurts so much. I can't identify if my feelings are romantic or if they are friendly-friendship-love. I'm still not over him because everytime I look at something, my mind immediately goes to him and thinks, "oo that'd be fun to do" or "I want to do that with so and so". I'm not sure, everytime I think of him getting together with another girl it hurts but I just want to be his friend.
The reason why I want his friendship so badly is because when I didn't have anybody he would be there. He did a lot for me, and I did the same for him. We supported each other and challenged each other. He also is a person I could talk to if I had no one. I just really don't know what to do at this point...

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I believe you need to tell him exactly what you have written here.

What Girls Said 0