She ditched me saying that I was overpossessive. How can a small town Indian girl ditch after sharing bed and I know she loves me?

She gave me excuse after 4 months that she is not able forget her ex who studies in he class. While I managed to found out through her friends that she ditched me due to overpossessiveness. Overpossessive means here cutting my hands for her, Waiting for her at station all night, Giving her all my time.(as I used to go to her city to meet her and so does she). We even had done sex twice. She believed me that much i made her jump into my room in boys hostel. And it was her who proposed me. I won't forget her ever. Please help me. Now she says she tried her best to make me happy but it's being too hard now.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You were too much for her.. she is hardly 21.. and people this age especially girls... they are so confused.. and you added misery to it by creepy methods like cutting Hands (complete turn off) , what is the point of waiting at a train station when you aren't sure any her coming to meet?
    Dude sharing bed is nowadays one of the least bothered parameters in terms of a relationship.. U can't judge a girl's mentality and dignity on this basis. Move ahead.. she has taught you a lesson to not being creepy in the future!

• I never lied to her. I never scolded her. I filled her life with adventures in small time. Would she be able to get same warmth and love from another.. Would I be able to trust someone again! Every boy is somewhat possessive. But she wants me to contact no more now..

• copy paste!! haha.. anyway.. thoda chill kar bro.. aaj ki ladkiyan aisi hi again.. uska ex ab b use contact me hoga.. isliye she dumped u.. tum uski privacy kharab kiye.. shayad isliye she went away

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• She told you why she ended the relationship. Sex doesn't mean that she's obligated to stay with you. She's her own person, and well within her rights to leave, for whatever reason. Try to respect that.

I'm sorry that you're hurting-- if you're cutting, and you need help, please get help!

What Guys Said 1

• You're definitely being creepy here. I can see why she dumped you.