Even if you don't agree I'd still like advice on which is better?

I want my ex to miss me. Yes I'm being that shallow I want to make him miss me. If he doesn't he doesn't there's nothing I can do about that but there's always a chance he will. So I need to know since the only way he can see me is through social media is it better to post stuff and let him see me there or is it is better if I don't post anything and go MIA. Will that make him wonder about me and in turn make him think about me more? Or will seeing me make him think about me more? I know it's childish and I shouldn't want to make him miss me etc. but the truth is I do and I just need some solid annswers on what you all think is the best way to go about it. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally get where you are coming from with this (I still think about what my ex would think when I post stuff), but how will you know if he misses you or not? he might message you and that would be your proof, he might also just block your posts so he doesn't have to see them because he misses you, or sadly he might just be doing his thing and give no reaction. I'm not saying don't do it, but make sure you are still having fun for you and not just for his reaction 😊

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it matters what you do... either he misses you or he doesn't. Be careful because it could backfire on you and push him away more if you make hasty decisions.

• You gotta move on. we always miss what we had seems rough but it makes you who you are

What Girls Said 1

• Posting stuff of you having lots of fun