I messed up, can someone help me?

Hi, this is my first post here and i truly need help. I meet this girl vía Facebook and we got along pretty good, she is awesome, beautiful, and she is the first girl that make my heart stop. The thing is that she lives too far away, like in Costa Rica and i'm from Venezuela. We usted to video chat pretty often and we chat on Facebook every time. Now here goes the thing, i'm not used to be open with people, and often during our conversations i said thing that i didn't really think just to play along with the conversation and i hid thing of my daily life that she would have liked to know, but i didn't find important to mention. Last night i told her one of those things and she got really upset because She think i don't trust her. I tried to explain but the fact is that she is right, incluso hid many things and Now she doesn't trust me. I really want to make things up with her but i have no idea how to do it. Any advice?

21
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe just tell her that you didn't find the right time to tell her that and as for an apology she can ask anything her heart desires and you will reply honestly. I do understand how she feels though, if you both know eachother for a while now, there shouldn't be secrets between you two :)

• try to tell her how sorry you are, else I don't know, im not a love expert

What Guys Said 1

• Long distance relationships in most cases don't work unless both of you want it very much. If you have made a mistake, apologize. If you have told a lie, just say that you did and you feel terrible about it because you really like her and want to make it right