Is it just me? I need help?

I had a 2 boyfriend in the past (not at the same time obviously) My first boyfriend broke up with me leaving no reason.. my second boyfriend cheat on me. I still don't know why. And all the relationships around me have failed or lead to something ugly. I'm lowkey terrified to get into another relationship because of them.. should I be scared? 'Pls help me thxs 😘

• Yes u should
  • No I don't think so

22

Most Helpful Guy

• you shouldn't be scared but you really need to be careful with who you choose when you date. i mean you are still young so its not exactly gonna be super serious dating either, maybe just wait a while and if you end up really loving someone then you can get into a relationship again

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be scared. You are still young, there are a lot of relationships to come, some will be more succesful then others but just wait for the right time and you'll see that you don't have to be afraid.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• relationships come and go every day it's understandable to be scared if yours is one of those to go

What Girls Said 1