This guy is totally ignoring me?

I reconnected with an ex months ago. Things were good at first but due to a rocky past it's been hard and we have fought a lot. We love each other very much. Last night we got in a bad fight - he has been telling me he wants to be with me but he is very sick of fighting. I was mad for a good reason (he does inconsiderate stuff pretty often) and he walked away, and when he did I followed him to his car upset, tried to stop him from closing the door, to try him to stop running away from me the way he always does (he knows I hate that) and he said it was crazy. I know I acted wrong so don't hate on that. Every time we argue or I am upset he runs away like he could care less and it upsets me more than anything, so I'm at my last straw with him doing that.

He texted me he can't be with me right after, but called me later saying he only said that because I said the same out of anger. He told me on the phone last night that he does want to be with me, he wants to keep having a good time with me, and seemed positive and said we should just take a break from fighting or emotional distress, but still see each other often and talk. We ended things on a good note.

He usually texts me every day and he hasn't all day long. I texted him once in the afternoon and another time just now, asking him to at least tell me what's going on from his end. He's been on facebook all day so I know he has his phone, even after I texted him. Why is he ignoring me? He KNOWS i hate it so maybe he is doing it on purpose so i can dump him and he can get rid of me? Last night he was hugging me begging me to see him again and said he still does want to be with me, he just doesn't want to fight. Should I just blow him off because I don't deserve to be outright ignored?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wants to see you message him even more before he actually responds. or at least I think so. I do the same thing with my girlfriend (ashamedly so). I ignore her if I'm mad at her and I post on social media so she knows I'm doing it and I don't respond until she apologizes a lot for fighting with me or something along the line. BUT in your case it seems like he's doing it for no reason so it's up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you still obsessed with this?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't read anything but the first line. Because that's where your mistake is. You reconnected with your ex.

• NEXT!!

Stop with the fighting and arguing - nothing gets accomplished that way.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!