How do you know if he ever had feelings for you?

So I meet this guy and I was the one who approach him, after that he took me out to dates and he always bought me food. At the beginning we were just hooking up but we were acting as we were in a relationship. Now he is telling me he just wants to be good friends so now I wonder if anything we experienced ever had significance to him? Should I accept just being friends even though I want a relationship? or should I completely leave and not see him again?

Thank you for your answers! No I don't think I was just a booty call because he will take me out for dinner and sometimes go further or sometimes just talk and study. But you are right it is painful to just stay as friends. But we haven't seen each other a lot lately because he told me that he is really busy, I tell him that I understand but I am scared that we will never talk again.

03
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Being a hopeless romantic I feel sorry for you, but maybe he's really just content with being friends with you and nothing more. I feel like being friends with him would be nothing but painful since you want something more than that and seeing him would just remind you that it will never happen. Personally I would leave and see if he chases after you

• I guess you should tell him about your feelings may be he will understand and you get in the relationship! or else be friend with him and try to give him time he will eventually fell in love with you! ♥

• Are you sure you were not a booty call?

What Girls Said 0