What was the stupidest/weirdest reason you broke up with someone?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• You need a reason? i used to do it for fun... thats about the stupidest for me.. at least now i look back at it.
    but I've had quite a few stupid ones that broke up with me... i dont know if they count because we werent really dating... more like a thing/fling.
    I've only being broken up with once in a dating relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• well a guy broke up with me once because he suddenly decided we can't be together cause im not Asian like him...

What Guys Said 13

• Going to propose she stared to freak out after 6 months of completely freaking out. She said I can't trust u =.=! Wtf?
    Trust issues?
    We are together 2+ years and when I want things to be official u have doubts?
    Bla bla bla
    It's coz I dated a friend of her and she said I would o hack to her :/ so it still hurt thu being not trusted that long.

• Couldnt keep eye contact and made every situation awkward as she seemed to never be content with how her cleavage looked.

• You could've just, um... tell her to try and wear something else?😂

• Hard to do that and not come off like rude xD it just made for a lot of scowling as she would assume that I was perv for looking when really its her fault for drawing so much attention.

• I hasn't broke up with someone. But I plan to break up with the person because of the smell, the awkwardness and that I'm not into when people wearing cosplay outfits as everyday wears. But I didn't need to break up, because my ex broke up with me instead.

• I don't think I've had any bad reasons.

• Cuz her dad was a janitor and her name was smith. :)

• The weirdest reason i broke up with a girl cause she was in and out the state hospital and it was impossible to make a relationship work between us.

• To much sex, seriously, we did it so much it got annoying

• You poor thing. I bet you hated that

• Dude it started to hurt lol

• Like you screw so much your balls literally start hurting

• I broke up with someone cause he was too loud during sex and it turned me off

• I spit in some juice.

• putting finger inside nose

• When she told me that she was a feminist, i broke up with her

*no wait, that's actually a valid reason

• I don't know why she broke up with me..! just that one day she woke up and puff no love for me

• wasn't feelin it anymore

What Girls Said 8

• I stopped talking to someone because they couldn't make up their mind. Like they would say "oh we are going to do this" then they'd completely change everything. Lol the relationship itself was weird though

• I saw them check out other women in public and immediately broke it off , lmao.

• His parents

• That's what I should be asking them

• Because they tried to buy me really ugly clothes.

• keeping me on *seen*

• He was a redneck with traditional values.
    But he would hit me during sex.

• Because I went to work instead of talking to him...