What Should I Do?

I have been dating a guy for about 2 years now. He was amazing at first, but as time went by he started changing. It's gotten to the point where he's physically hurt me (grabbing my hand super hard , or pushing me). He cheated on me, but won't admit to it even though I have the evidence. I love him, I know I should leave him but every time I do , I always end up going back to him. I don't know what to do or how to leave him for good. What should I do?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• As long as you keep going back to him then you enable him to continue being an asshole, because there is no risk to him in doing so. He knows that you will keep on coming back.

If you ever want anything to change then you have to make that change happen, particularly as he is unwilling to make any changes to himself. If you stay in this relationship out of blind hope over common sense then you are technically self harming.

Break the cycle of addiction and get yourself out of this mess.

• stand in front of a mirror and keep slapping yourself until you dump his stupid ass. seriously, you are letting him use you, you are just afraid of how would you hold yourself together after the break up thats why your not breaking up with him i think. but seriously tho, you are hurting yourself and killing yourself. you need to dump his fucking ass right now. you deserve much better and not shit like that

• This is a difficult situation. A lot of times the victim knows to leave, but can't do it one way or another. Your physical being is at stake. For your mental, and physical health you know what to do.

• What evidence do you have of him cheating?

• you need to leave him and move on you know he doesn't love you if he's cheated and him getting physically violent towards you will get more dangerous if you let it go on

• This really hit me , you're absolutely right. Thank you so much

• no problem find someone who realy appreciates having a female partner by their side

What Girls Said 0