Talking to other guys after a just a happened break up?

my ex had dumped me like from 2 weeks now.

Long story...

We have been together for 2 years almost 3 years and we had a problem with parents issues so we took a break for awhile and while that happen I got really black out drunk... And I don't remember what I did But my friend told me a kissed a guy on the cheek... and I told him a nd he got very upset.. And then the next bad thing was that a really bad guy from my past (3 years ago at the time of 2016..) texted me out of nowhere while I was hanging out with my boyfriend at the time. and my phone... is a werid one.. But it will upload all the past texts from someone even if you delete it which I did... cause he black mailed me... anyway he saw all the pics of the black mail and thought they were NOW pics. And my ex lost it. He thought they were just nudes but when I tried to explain about what happened 3 years ago he didn't believe me...

And a year later. He told me he couldn't be in a relationship cause of what happened so he dumped me.

Now the problem..

a lot of my friends say to have casuals nd to start talking to other guys... Does that seem like the right thing to do? I don't know if I should do that but it does sound fun... but then again this is the first real relationship that I have been dumped from and I'm still in love with him... What do you think?

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• life's short and I'm guessing your still very young. you need to move on because there's too much drama there.. in 5 years, if you move on, you'll wonder why it took you so long to realize moving on was best for you.. hope it helps you.."time heals all wounds"

What Girls Said 2

• Give yourself time to heal and distance from him to sort out his feelings. In the meantime, enjoy your new freedom and do things you love that will be good to your soul.

• For a longer relationship, I wouldn't recommend going back out there right away. It might become a rebound relationship, even if you don't know it. Talk to your ex. Because it was a misunderstanding from what I've read, it shouldn't the that hard to heal things up.