Should I take him back?

I was dating this guy for 6 months. We live a hour away from each other but we made it work and saw each other on average twice a week. I do struggle with some trust issues and towards the end of our relationship we were arguing heavy. Well we broke up in the beginning of March but a few days ago he tells me he loves me for the first time and really wants to be with me so we decided that we should work on things. But now I'm not sure if I want to because while we were broken up he slept with someone else. I know he didn't technically cheat but I feel cheated on. It was a friend of his that he already had history with so if we were to work on things I know I would struggle even more trusting him. He never cheated while we were together & he's been honest telling me everything that happened while we were broken up. But it was only 3 1/2 weeks and I think that's really fast to move on. He says he didn't think we would get back together and that's why he did it. So I have a lot of thoughts on what I should do.
Ps he even gave me all his social media and phone passwords but that's never the type of relationship that I wanted and I don't wanna be controlling. I just know looking pass this would be hard. Should I just move on or try again? Thank you.

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. NEXT!!
    So, this is what you really want for the rest of your life? Seriously?

So many feelings!

People don't 'work on things'. If you guys didnt/haven't clicked it's just not gonna get any better. Nothing like NRE. If it sucks it the beginning it will only go downhill from there.

Consider you dodged a huge bullet. Or ball and chain. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, thats what I hate about some men. The min you get into a little argument they run and bang the first thing that comes along. Smh.

Its really up to you, I mean he sounds like a good person and you said he hasn't cheated until the break up so maybe you can give him another chance.