He broke up with me today out of nowhere and I just don't know what to do?

I've been in a long distance relationship with this guy over the past 6 months. We had our ups and downs, but overall it was great. We were even planning to meet this month for a few days. But today he just suddenly broke it off with me. He kept telling me that we are gonna hate each other in a few years because of our differences and that he is not good at communicating, and that he wants to remember our good times. I was shocked. We had an argument yesterday but i didn't think it would get this far. I'm hurt. I'm hurt that i realised i valued our relationship more than he did, i'm hurt that i realised i loved him so much and he did not, and i'm hurt because i'm not worth fighting for. Our relationship of almost 7 months weren't worth fighting for. We had 2 more fucking weeks until we would finally meet. Maybe he found someone else or he just got bored, or scared. I just don't know what to do, i'm lost. He gave up on us so easily. My goodbye words were "i hope you'll be happy, i love you". How can i get over him? How can i get rid of this pain in my chest?

02

What Guys Said 2

• by being yourself and not letting the pain control how you want to be or need too be. your still young enough to find someone. this isn't the end like it feels like to you. and dont think ne relationship will define what it is that makes you happy because that will change over time.

it does with me at my age so your not alone in that world of hurt and confusion. and keep the pain as a memory for your next relationship and learn from it. dont let this hold you back from seeing anyone else.

• Don't be the girl that needs a man.
    Be the girl that man needs.

What Girls Said 0