Guys how many girlfriends have you had in past?

What was the reason for breaking up with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 girl friend, broke up because she wanted to see another guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had 3 boyfriends before my current guy. My first boyfriend broke up with me because he met someone else. my second broke up with me because he said he couldn't deal with it and my third broke up with me because he went back to his ex. My fiancé has had 3 girlfriends before me. They broke up with him. One was because it was long distance, another was because she was unhappy and I'm not sure about the other.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• 2 that I consider girlfriends.

• 2 and both of them broke with me. 1st she realize she doesn't loves me and 2nd when her father told her that relationship with me has no future

• I head a couple ot relationsships but I only count three that realy were relationships.
    the first one was 2 years and 1month and I broke up because she cheated 7 times.
    the second one was 2 years and 8 month and I ended it because she don't wanted sex for 100 days so I thought she isn't interested anymore.
    the third one now is four years and I am still in it

• 1 and lies

• 13 different reasons. some cheated on me. some started getting verbally abusive. some just wanted different things then me in life

• only 1

• Online? countless
    (when i was younger, like 10 - 13)

In real life
    I had one girlfriend and we literally dated for like 6 minutes

• Z for zero
    😞 poor me

• I can't tell

• 1 and it is because I just can't find the right one for me and the reason we broke up is because she cheated. your turn?

• Actual real serious girlfriends? 3 they cheated so I left.

• im really happy its zero

• Zero

• I've only had one and because she moved to China

• No one and am 22

• I am really sad and I had 0

• 1 family moved away to USA and we didn't think it would work over a long distance

• Over 30. lol. no joke

• As many as i can considering women are assholes. Women have become short term material. Just for sleeping with

What Girls Said 0