Girls, do you hate it when you see your ex with another girl?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• when you're sick of them, your glad to be rid of them no matter what they're up to. if not, and you're stupid enough to break it off while you still have feelings, it leads almost directly to jealousy and will often inspire competition and aggression between the two girls

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• Not really. We must've broken up for a reason. It would be stupid to think or be upset that your ex is moving on. The world doesn't revolve around me or whoever the ex is. Even if it's his fault or mine that we broke up, it's stupid to give the so much importance.

• nah.
    I'm much happier with my current boyfriend than I ever was with my ex. I'd have no reason to be mad/jealous as we've both managed to find happiness with someone else. :)

• so even though you broke up, each one of you likes seeing the other one happy :)

• Nope. They usually did something pretty shitty to become my ex in the first place

• Not at all.

• Not if she's ugly. He had to downgrade.

• Lol no way

• Hell yeah

• Not usually but when I do it's BAAAAAD

• Yesss

• It depends if I broke up with a guy and saw him happy with someone else it wouldn't really bother me. However, if he broke up with me and I saw my ex with someone else and he was happy I'd probably be quite mixed between jealousy or hatred.
    It just changes on what type of relationship I had with the guy.

What Guys Said 0