Here's my story. Was I right for breaking up? why can't I let go, what's the problem? PLEASE HELP GUYS?

Ds guy we've been course mates for 2 years until 7months ago we got really attrted to eachoda. we dated I was der for him. I showed him so much love, I was proud to call him mine. I was all over him. mentally, physically, educationally, emotionally, I was there, I was more than a girlfriend and he was also sweet and nice to me till the second month of the relationship, when I turned him down for sex and told him to be a little patient with me. Tho he agreed but I noticed he started to behave different, he stopped coming around, hardly checks on me, takes things lightly, when I talk he says I'm turning into a nag, he became a shadow I couldn't anymore. how would you feel if you dating someone who stays 3 doors away from your room and you don't see him in weeks, yet he's always with his friends smoking drugging and shit! I tried all I could, I showed this boy so much love.. every night I couldn't sleep, all I could do was think of him and pray he's fine wherever he is. This went on for 2 months and I got tired, still I couldn't even look him in the eye and breakup cause I didn't want to watch him hurt.. I wrote a letter to him and wrapped it up in an envelope with his favorite tshirt he gave to me and returned it to him.. The next day I was told he drugged himself into unconsciousness, I regretted my action, I went to beg him, I tried telling him I was sorry but no he didn't want to listen to me. I broke up not because I wanted to but because I thought that would get him off my mind and make me a much happy person, instead the opposite became the case, I became obsessed when he said that he's hurt that I let him go first and now he's broken as hell and can't forgive me and himself for loving me.. it's been over 3 months the break up. i did the no contact rule and all and now I've been trying to win his heart again, trying to be nice and soften his heart but no he's acting all really mean and cruel to me. I'm stuck n don't even know what I feel nymore *sad*

06

Most Helpful Guy

• the only and only way to get rid of this problem is to try to move on, forget him, don't crib for what u did wrong... plan for ur future cause there must be other opportunity to meet a good man wid u will be happy for lifetime...

What Guys Said 5

• You are really hurt and broken. I could notice that. Just because you declined sex, he went away from you? He shouldn't have done that if he loves you. He should first respect your emotions strongly, without which you would become depressed and unsatisfied. You can't be in a relationship with a guy who moves away from you because you declined something. It takes time, but please move on and move away from this guy. He is gonna make your life miserable if he begins behaving like this in response to your actions.

• > he's always with his friends smoking drugging and shit!

You're dating a piece of shit...

> sweet and nice to me till the second month of the relationship, when I turned him down for sex and told him to be a little patient

... and you're expecting that drug addict to be civilized.

Grow up, and find a decent boyfriend.

• tell me one thing, do you really want to move on? because I can't see any move you're making to make yourself forget about him

• I really do want to move on, but then I bump into him almost every time almost everyday so it's kinda reminding me of everything I left behind some months ago.

• Forget him, it's not like you were married to him.

• i'm not reading this lie where you demonize a man and play the victim

• I never demonized him Or played victim. I mentioned my fault as well which was writing a letter and returning his tshirt which was bad. Besides what other thing didn't I mention, I mentioned I became obsessive and I did nag a lot donno I played no victim

What Girls Said 0