I told a guy I didn't know very well that id like to hang out and get to know him better but that if he had a girlfriend that I didn't wanna cross any lines. Long story short, I heard that he might have a girlfriend but not sure. So he told me (in writing) how hed like to hang out and get to know me too. Then next day I suggested an activity this Saturday if he was interested. He declined stating that he doesn't do that activity and fails to advise another suggestion. I just blew off the text but my question is why does he agree he wants to hang out but really doesn't? He could have just said he HAD a girlfriend regardless if He did. But no. Just curious what drives a person to bs someone. He even added me on facebook. Thanks.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Men bs to get out of trouble or out of certain situations, I know that's what I do. Just know that it probably not you, he was probably too afraid to get something going.

• what is bs?

What Girls Said 1