Why won't people let go of my past relationship?

So I dated this guy a long time back and It was only for a little while. But all the time I hear about how cute we were together and how we need to get back together. We still talk so I also get a lot of "are you guys dating again?" Its bothering me because We are NOT going to date again, he's over it and so am I. But I am so tired of hearing about it :/ I've tried to make this clear but it won't stop. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ignore them they are just people like us given you their opinion or get a new bf/gf that would also shut them up

• I have gotten a new boyfriend. We broke up, but people still talk about the other guy lol. But i'll try to ignore them

• Okay! Thank you :)

• no worries anytime :) and good lucky

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to try not to care, do it in more words. It will be useful.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• ignore..

• ignre thm

• ex's can't be friends

• To be honest.. Its hard to silence everyone.. Best thing to do is just ignore.. If you have a new current boyfriend just spend ur time with him

As long as YOU know u. won't be dating that guy again.. thats all that matters.. Your falling into the trap of letting people get into your head.. Tell them to mind their own business is pretty much what anyone can say or do about this situation

What Girls Said 0