HE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF HIS FAMILY?

he said his family wouldn't approve of me but he hasn't even tried anything, or talk to them what do i do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• let him be someone elses problem and you move on and have a life with someone who puts you before family since your going to be with each other.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• he is looking for an out from the relationship because he doesn't have it in his heart to tell you there was nothing wrong with you and he just was not happy

• It was probably an excuse or he didn't have the guts to face his family, either way you're better off without him, if he couldn't try something that easy imagine more difficult things.

• whoa I am sorry to hear that it's either he need's to talk to his family or you need to talk to his family at a respectful manner

What Girls Said 1

• He isn't worth it, he didn't even try and don't stand up for you. If he is like this now don't think it will change later and can you live with a man who never stands up for you? I think he would have tried if he was more interested, dont waste time sorry. You deserve much better.