The most basic question ever?

How do you get over someone you were in a very intense relationship with, but are still friends with? He's a great guy but the relationship ended (amicably). In the past, every time a relationship ended, it was bad and we'd just block each other and each act like the other never existed. This time, we're still close and still care about each other as people so it's way harder for me to move on. He knows I still feel for him and is a sensitive to that but I don't want to feel for him anymore. If cutting him out of my life completely isn't an option, how do I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• its simple, tell him how you feel and see if both can figure out a way to make it easier

What Guys Said 1

• yes I have been recently in same situation.. may be still in it..
    it's very difficult..
    you have to actually believe from within that things r over forever..
    the hope that may b things can work out in near future is a big hurdle..

What Girls Said 2

• take a break from eachother, (not cutting him out of your life) but take a break from talking to him and what not, go out and have some fun, spend time on yourself.

• I would say move on but remain friends if you want. why waste any more time your young. if it didn't work out before why would it now