Any advice? Thank you in advance?

Okay so long story short - I met a guy in high school and he quickly became one of my best friends. Somewhere down the line, I started to like him and he would show mixed signals (mutual friends thought we were going to get together) so I told him how I felt (he's kinda shy) and he said that he didn't like me like that. I asked him if he wanted to stay friends and he never responded, so I guess not. I don't know what to do, I miss him so much. I mean the rejection hurt, but what hurt me the most was the fact that I lost a best friend. He was always there for me, it didn't matter where he was at or who he was with, he would drop everything if I needed him. I miss talking to him about just anything honestly. I don't know what to do. Since we still go to the same school, I'm just trying to give him space and not contact him on social media (we still have each other as friends on social accounts). Any tips? What can I do? Thank you for all your help!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Time! He just need some time to calm down. You probably scared him and now he thinks everytime you talk or spend time with him you are going to fall in love and follow him around like a lost puppy. Once he gets over this, I'm sure things will return to normal. Just hang in there.

• Hopefully. Thank you so much! I'll try :)

• move on

What Girls Said 0