How do you meet people after College?

I've been in two relationships in the past ten years. the first one should have ended after 3 years but dragged on for 5 because of college and inertia. my second relationship, again of 5 years, ended 4 months ago and I'm starting to feel extremely lonely. I've been fighting depression by going to the gym, running, focusing on work and taking a class for a certificate, but finding that I honestly have no idea where to go to meet new people. I've never been into bar scenes and most of my high school and college friends are scattered around the country. I guess if this is how it's going to be so be it, but I'm just curious if any one on here has some tips or a similar experience they can share. Thanks.

11
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you could like do more activities at your local church (if you have one) or library.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends what your looking for. It seems like your rebuilding from a long life sentence. Start of going to a local pub. Be around people. Or you can take the humanitarian rout and volunteer. Volunteering is a great way to meet people of all walks of life and age groups. At the end of the day it's all about going for it, talk to people and women. This is just my opinion, take it as you may.