Do I send an ex a note of things I've learned?

So we've been broken up about two months and only dated two. But it seemed different you know? She seemed heartbroken and I wanted to talk to just understand things. But she'd didn't. But she would reply to my texts, but felt that we should just go from something to nothing. but of course wish the best for each other. I wasn't given a reason of the breakup and she moved onto another guy. I realize now i have a lot of other stuff to prioritize. She also was hurt when i didn't talk and seemed like i was fine. I wanted to send a note. Just like what i learned. Not like a i want you back. Maybe a little of "yeh I really cared for you and I hope you find someone to truly love you too" but like i understand people come and go. I guess part of me sorta is hanging on, but we took a break and she gave me that false hope and then broke up. But like i was the jealous type and that was probably the reason it pushed her away. Too little too late? But i wanted to send this message for me really. Not for her. Because like i learned things about love and like myself. Sounds complicated. I don't know.

• Send note
  • Don't send note
Select a gender to cast your vote:

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I fully understand your reasons, but she is your ex and leave it at that. You will accomplish nothing by telling her those things. It's great you have learned more about yourself from the experience. Most guys don't. These things will help make your future relationships better. Keep learning. Jealousy kills relationships. It tells the other person that you don't trust them.

• Yeh. Like I'm like nearly 90% over her lol. I actually think it makes sense Not to send it. And maybe if we do somehow stay friends. Maybe i kind of bring it up slighlty. Or just not at all. And if we don't be friends. So be it?

• You're welcome.

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.