Need advice! will I be ok?

I broke up with my boyfriend today for stupid things i'm tired of him doubting on me.
i'm ok now but what will happen to me next after 2 /3 days will i miss him will my heart break? i have no experience i have never been heartbroken i need advice :((((( i love him a lot his my world

31

Most Helpful Guy

• you will go though a rollorcoaster of emotions you will stand by it, second guess your decision, cry, be angry, etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

• You need all the support you can get from friends and family. It's gonna be tough but keep reminding yourself of the reasons why you broke you with him and don't go back, never go down that road..
    Surround yourself with love and support because it's going to be rollercoaster of emotions.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Yup sorry

• yah u will be