Girlfriend wants a break?

Hey ehh my girlfriend wants a break but I don't know how to handle that. What do I do >.<

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to say this... but if you're not feeling it for the person you're in a relationship with, and need a break, the relationship can be like over... You can't force someone to love you, we know this. She might not be the one, even if you don't see it yet.

I would let her have her 'break'. Give her some space, relationship wise. With this I mean that you probably were friends before this, so you could like treat her as you used to treat her, like a friend.

If you can't bring yourself to do that without having the feels... I suggest that taking some distance from her yourself. As harsh as it sounds

• It's over >.<

• I'm sorry to hear that, man. But there's a reason why she got attracted to you in the first place so... You can be sure that there'll be more girls who will be attracted to you for the same reasons

What Girls Said 2

• Well is she unhappy? Why does she want one? There isn't much you can do but try to find out why and help mend it.

• As I said to someone else, she claims to find it starting to become boring, while we still got so much to do >.<

• It's over. I don't want to live anymore >.<

• She wasn't worth your time

• well i guess ask her why? :) and make sure first of she is serious with that who knows she is just using words such as that but in the end she just wanted something from you

What Guys Said 3

• If she wants a break then there's not much that you can do. You can try and fight for her but it may not be enough. A lot depends on why she feels she wants a break in the first place.

• After a bit longer than 1,5 years, she told me she started to find it boring. She claims not to want anyone else though and she keeps saying "I love you" and such...

• Well, maybe it has gotten boring then, or has become too predictable. If you always do the same things and/or never go anywhere together then that could be part of the reason. If every time you meet up it's at your house and you spend most of the day playing PS4 and ignoring her, for example, then it would be understandable that she's bored. I'm not saying that's the case, obviously.

On the other hand, she might be using boredom as an excuse. Saying that she still loves you tells you that there is feeling there but it is clearly not enough for her. A break might actually be a good thing. She needs to decide where her mind is at.

• What do I do... I feel as if I got nothing atm

• dont do a break its a sly way of saying she doesn't want you and it will mean other lads will try and get with her cos they think she is single. ur best bet Is to ask her does she want you and if she says yes then ask why does she want a break

• I did. She still does want me but she doesn't really know why she wants a break.

• she is probably over thinking just say if there's no problem then why should we have a break

• It means she cannot handle a committed relationship. Dump her. You just can't turn a relationship on and off.