My LDR boyfriend of 6 months left me almost a week ago and I can't deal with these emotions. Please just tell me something?

I've never been good at dealing with pain. He ended things 2 weeks before we would meet and i can't help but wonder what could've been. Every single thing, scent or song reminds me of him and i feel so lost. What can i do to let go and how long will it take?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You lost me at LDR darling... you never met?
    thats easy as hell to replace, there's barely anything to forget... find another person.

• I'm well aware of that. But strangely it's harder than i thought. I know so much about him and he know so much about me and i feel like i don't know what to do with this amount of information

• funny thing i found was "he ended things...".
      my question to myself was "what things?" communication? that happens all the time...
      this is what you do darling... its LDR right? just find someone else to talk to... in time, you'll forget this one.
      Plus getting to know new people is Fun. Out with the old, in with the new? right?

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a LDR for 3 months when he broke it off. I suggest you just let the pain come in and then go out on dates with other guys. Don't fight the pain. Let it in because it will go away.