Have you ever stayed in a relationship just because the sex was good or because you loved her and sex was good or because of your kids and good sex?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Good sex tends to do it... love is just the cherry on the top... anyone can endure a terrible relationship a little while longer if the sex is mind- blowing.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Sex is never a good reason to stay with a girl and neither is having to care of her fucking kids. Men tent to stay with crazy bitches because they know how to tickets their pickle.

• Didn't say who's kids were they. They are the kids parents not step parents. When I figure out where the edit link is I'll edit it. If they weren't the parents I'd agree with you.

• Nope... no sex is worth and bulls*** or stress after sex... then what? ...231/2 hours of misery? No thanks!!

• I think I love you... anyone can endure a terrible relationship a little while longer if the sex is mind- blowing

• no.. need to get along in other areas, too

What Girls Said 0