Ex text me asking if I'm okay after accident. I don't know what to say or do. Please give me advice?

Basically long story short- my boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me a month ago. He actually blocked me from everywhere without me knowing we had broken up and after a week of straight begging, he called and told me that.! I keep begging and begging for him to not go. He walked out after years together. Not even valuing our friendship never mind relationship. Anytime I've text him, he's been super mean and just blocks me. There's a lot of history there, it's been the hardest time of my life. I love him very much and I miss my best friend. I still wanted him in my life. But now I have stopped trying and ignored his last text because I was just that hurt of how little he cared for me. After that I was involved in a serious car crash and in hospital with bad injuries and I'm lucky to be alive. he messaged me and my friend with wishes and asking me if I'm okay. But I don't know what to say, I've waited so long for him to talk to me and when he actually has I feel numb. What is the best thing to say? and does it mean he cares about me. I don't get why after every time I'd beg he wouldn't care even when I was going through a bad time, he would shut me down. I really need my best friend right now but I don't know how to ask or say that to him, as I've already been shut down all this time and after I tell him what happened he'll leave again but I don't want that. I never wanted to on bad terms, what can I do

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Just say you are ok whats with allvthis paragraphs?

• I'm not okay, that's the whole point

• Forget about things happened in the past and just say how you are he probably felt sorry for you after all you were together for a long time. I dont think you should look for a deeper meaning in this or try to get a revenge and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• don't reply. Just ignore him. He deleted you from his life so you're just returning the favor