How did you move on from unrequited love?

he wants to keep the friendship but i love him so much... each time i tell him i want to put distance between us he gets angry and we end up fighting and i start becoming rude.
how much time did it take?
what did you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl loved was giving me a hard time. Her women's pride was too strong and we never really had nothing but great sexual chemistry. It was that point to where she was disrespecting me that had to end things but didn't want to cause I loved her. But the last straw was when she kept saying how I do this and this with other girls but I can't do it with her. She being hot and cold. I told her that enough is enough. I distance myself from her, and when she wanted me back I told her no. She did her crying and complaining and moved on. I basically took my mind and focused on more important things. Days will come when you wanna stalk them, think about them, or get back with them but that's what I was used to. But gotta train the mind to not do that and get a better routine.

• it's true i played hot and cold with him, i said rude things to him, i stalk him from time to time but i refrain myself from thinking about him. i criticised him the last time, he got angry but yet he did not unfriend me... it's hard.. i cultivated that unrequited love for 4 years now enough!

• i simply hope time make justice and help me to move on

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• i accepted the fact that i can't force people to love me. I can only show them how i feel about them and make myself loveable. its entirely up to them to accept my love and return or reject it. there can't be more than two (accept and return or reject)

• By growing up. When you are older than 16 you realize there are many problems in life, but love ain't one of them. So you simply learn not to stress over irrelevant shit

• well i way back in my young day. i drunk a lot to forget. or finding someone else helps a lot

• I am trying to make myself better in all fields. Not for them, only for myself. Time will heal you

• Murder.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to him that's the only way