Married man seeks more?

I'm 35, married for 11 years and I do anything to please my wife. But her sex drive has gone despite my best efforts. She has no desire to please me, so I'm expected to live with it. Is this acceptable to people? I don't want to leave her, but I speak attention online. Are there people in a similar position to me?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• There are more people who are going through the exact same thing. My fiancĂ©and I rarely have sex anymore, because my his libido has changed a lot because of stress at his work. This has been going on for more than a year. It's very hard to deal with, but I will not leave him because of this.

• Do you seek attention online?

• I just miss the emotional connection.

• Yeah, me too. It's just different.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry this is happening to you. Unfortunately it is pretty much the norm for most married men (and a few married women).

What Girls Said 3

• Give her an ultimatum. Either she starts putting more effort in or you will start to withdraw from her.

• But she knows I'll never leave!

• Well there's your problem then! If she knows you'll never leave, why should she make any effort?

• Let her also introduce to online chat. Tht may ignite her fire and rather than thinking nd feeling sad about not getting sex u both can satisfy each other which u used to do earlier in relationship. Its dangerous suggestion though but if u both have enormous trust.

• Could you ever talk to her about having an open relationship and have a sugar baby on the side strictly for just sex?

What Guys Said 4

• This happened to me in my late 20s. My long term girlfriend agreed there was an issue but did absolutely nothing to work on it. After hanging in there for years it became apparent that nothing was going to change, it (combined with her apathy in other parts of the relationship) resulted in me ending things.

• cheating is a slow thing it starts out very slow and seems innocent then it happens and you are like WOW... o what have I done... if you want more and better sex from your wife I suggest caring for her every need you can... if she complains about the trash take it out do the dishes if y'all have kids help out with them... love her in all the nonsexual ways you can think of and watch as she opens up... =) good luck

• Same position, lots of people are.

Deal with it.

Cheat.

Inform her it's an open marriage.

Or leave her.

You're in the UK, so expect to be financially ruined if you leave her. Kids?

• Find new wife. You deserve better.