She loved me or not?

well i had been in relationship with a girl for 5 years and was crazy about her. she often caught hooking up with rich guys and asked me to forgive her and i did as she said... but last year i found out she had an affair with a guy for 6 months so i left her and as i completed my education i proposed her for marriage... she said yes but next day she refused and blamed me for everything ever happened... but after a years she keep asking my siblings about me but shows that she hates me... i wonder what it was... yup she is with a new millionare saying just a very good friend.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• What a shit person.
    Sorry, but doesn't seem like someone that had honest feelings for you.

Let it go though.

What Guys Said 2

• i think she never loved you. because if she did at least once then she would stop hooking up with rich guys.. and as a matter of fact i think she is just fooling around rich guyz for money nothing else :)

• no she never loved you bro just believe love is not of this type you will find someone more better just don't ever think of her again and listen she was just waiting for a rich guy not the guy who loves her