How can you win back a girl's heart after you've messed up and now deeply regret?

there's that girl i loved more than my life. we got in a relationship for more than 2 years.. everything was perfect until i got over attached, became possessive, jealous etc.. this slowly made her stop loving me and eventually i lost her:'( i've learned, i regret and cry each day, im depressed<\3, but; i still love her a lot, and i really believe im a better person and won't make those mistakes again.. she still talks to me like a friend.. i really want her back in my life, i feel like the whole world stopped when she left, im shattered.. i apologized, begged her but she just won't return.. :'( do you think i could win her back? please help :'(

11
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• You wasted her time tbh, by treating her like an object she became fearful and distant towards you. It's a toxic relationship, no chance of getting her back unless she's wanting to fool herself again. But you need to learn your lesson, and grow from this and move forward, if you've really changed do it for you not her.

What Guys Said 1

• Begging her will only drive her away. The only thing I think that can still be tried is showing her that you can have a life without her. Perhaps only that will make her realize that you have actually grown out of it and maybe she could come back that way.